Subsurface drip irrigation (SDI) has many benefits over other irrigation methods including greater water efficiency and the potential to increase yields and crop quality. SDI also easily adapts to small, irregular sized fields which are difficult to irrigate with other methods.
The critical element in having a successful SDI system is to select quality drip irrigation components that are designed, installed and supported by a company with the experience and ability to support you from design to harvest.
When selecting your SDI system here are some important questions to ask:
- Does the provider regularly work in your area?
- Does the provider have experience installing the type of system you select?
- Does the provider employ certified irrigation designers to design your system?
- How does the provider offer support after the sale?
Agri-Tech Irrigation is your expert choice for:
• Subsurface Drip Irrigation System Design and Installation
• Irrigation System Automation
• Automatic Fertilizer Control
• Automatic pH Control